destinationone Finance & Accounting provides Permanent Placement services by delivering comprehensive recruitment solutions for Accounting and Finance professionals.
We offer unrivalled expertise, with a management team that has many years of experience in the recruitment industry. Our consultants work in specific vertical markets, enabling them to gain in-depth knowledge of individual technical areas and dedicate their time to finding the right professionals for you.
Our Contingency Recruitment service also include initial planning and consultation, needs assessment and job definition, compensation advice, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, reference and background checking, assistance in selection and hiring decisions, package negotiation, orientation and on-boarding and post-placement follow-up.
To be able to recruit top candidates who possess the appropriate skills, competencies, values, and cultural fit, destinationone Finance & Accounting uses an innovative process that includes DESTINATIONONE 7-STEP RECRUITMENT STRATEGY, a state of the art technology and an efficient operational discipline – including recruiting and developing great people, innovating better services and relentlessly improving core processes which leads to achieving better results.
Our process includes combining the utilization of our professional network as well as proactively sourcing for top candidates.
In regards to recruiting candidates with matching values and cultural fit, we utilize our unique operational strategy. This includes being a candidate-driven as well as a client-driven Recruitment Firm. First strategy always supports the latter. To be able to execute our operational strategy, we place a significant importance in understanding the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. We strongly understand that establishing a skills- and competency- match without creating a cultural fit results in low retention rates. To create a cultural fit, our account managers and recruiters spend time, effort and resources to fully understand our clients’ organizational culture. At our interview stage, we make a fair assessment on candidates’ cultural fit to our client, based on candidates’ answers to our open-ended interview questions, which are specially designed to establish understanding on candidate values and culture. We do not communicate any information regarding client’s organizational culture at this level and focus solely on understanding the candidates’ goals, expectations, and preferences without leading. We completely suspend judgment at this stage.
Once we establish a cultural as well as competency fit to the current job requirements, then we provide a detailed explanation on our clients’ organizational culture, giving the candidate a fair opportunity to assess if they see themselves successfully working in that environment for long-term.
We have perfected this process so much so that our Placement fall-off ratio has been approaching less than half-a-percent annually in the recent years.
Retained / Executive Search
destinationone Finance & Accounting offers Retained Search Services to recruit highly qualified candidates for senior- and executive-level jobs. We offer unrivalled expertise, with a management team that has many years of experience in the recruitment industry. Our consultants work in specific vertical markets, enabling them to gain in-depth knowledge of individual technical areas and dedicate their time to finding the right professionals for you. We believe we are uniquely suited to design and deliver a recruitment strategy that will work well with our clients’ specific needs and goals. We ascribe to ethical standards which focus on: professionalism, integrity, competence, objectivity, accuracy, avoidance of conflicts of interest, confidentiality, loyalty to the client and candidate, equal opportunity, and the public interest. Our Retained Search Services Feature:
- Designing a customized recruitment strategy to match your history and leadership patterns, current issues and future challenges;
- A calendar that starts immediately upon authorization to proceed, includes regular progress reports;
- An extensive, narrative-written job profile including your organization’s history and leadership patterns, current issues, and future challenges of the job;
- A recruitment process and approach that includes advertising, but also relies more upon aggressive networking than passive advertising;
- A large pool of applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and a targeted, diverse pool of qualified, proven candidates for interview;
- Comprehensive reference and background checking;
- Ongoing quality review of project deliverables, time and service benchmarks, weekly status reports, candidate reports, and coordination/communication;
- Personal guidance and assistance to the Selection Committee, Human Resources, and other staff that facilitates interviews, candidate travel, evaluation of candidates, decision-making, relocation, negotiations, and employment agreement assistance with the candidate selected.
Business Consulting Services
destinationone Finance & Accounting offers Business Consulting Services for Small- and Medium- sized private companies in the areas of Accounting System assessment, research, analysis and implementation, system training and on-going technical and business support as well as Payroll and General Accounting and Bookkeeping services.
Contact us for a customized service quote.